his conference encourages the study of architectural design and computer-aided rigorous approaches to the verification and analysis of the environmental performance of buildings. Committed to deepening understanding of architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) technologies and building information modeling (BIM) methodologies for architectural design and the built environment. The conference invites research papers that offer solid knowledge and new insights on:
- Architectural technology and building performance
- Urban planning and design strategies
- Architectural research methods
- Computer-controlled production tools such as CNC machines and 3D printer printing technologies
- The role of digital fabrication in the creation of architectural forms and volumes
- Parametric architectural design and visual programs
- Sustainable architecture design
- Sustainability of cultural heritages
- Sustainable strategies for conservation.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, that resulted in a very difficult travel restriction for most countries and because of still unknown situation the Organizing Committee is also offering Online participation to the event with Virtual Video Presentation option. Anyone that has been accepted on to the program and has registered for the conference can participate and attend virtually. If you are preferring the Virtual Presentation, please select the Video option as presentation type when you are sending abstract.
The selected conference Proceedings will be published in the Journal of Sustainable Smart Behavior (SSB)
ISSN 2611-8637 (Print)
ISSN 2612-2340 (Online).
We are looking forward to participation in International-Sustainable Smart Behavior (SSB) Conference.
Assoc.Prof. Shahryar Habibi (Architect,PhD)